The photoLab® 7000 series of spectrophotometers combine latest optical technology with digital processing to provide users with an efficient and effective means of gathering spectrophotometric data in chemical, pharmaceutical, food, beverage and especially environmental applications. Special software features include up to 200 industry standard scales/methods and the unique OptRF feature for determining nitrate and nitrate without the need for reagents. Additionally, photoLab Data software expands its capability by displaying results in industry standard color scales including CIE, EBC, ASTM, ICUMSA and so on.
OxiTop® systems for BOD or other depletion / respiration applications
- Complete packages ready to use
- Simple, flexible, secure, compliant, customisable and scalable
- Mercury-free pressure measurement
Connect digital IDS sensors to the Inolab for the measurement of pH, ORP, conductivity, and DO/BOD.
- Uncompromised measuring accuracy
- Digital sensor recognition
- Smart sensor evaluation
Precise pH/ISE benchtop meter with enhanced ISE methods for concentration measurement with ion selective electrodes
- Simultaneous measurements of pH, ion concentration or ORP
- Flexible and convenient data transfer
- Visualization of the optimum measuring range supports correct measurements (CMC function)
The ProOBOD® self-stirring optical BOD probes are designed to fit into standard 300 mL BOD bottles with an international version also available for use with other tapers.
The YSI 910 COD colorimeter is ideal for any application. This portable instrument allows you to easily take readings for COD.
Portable UVT254 meter for QC and calibration of online UVT instruments